Sunday, November 18, 2007

There's no place like home

I'm back in Sydney. I couldn't decide whether that statement should be followed by a smiley or frowny emoticon, so it gets neither. This is my third full day at home, and I still feel like I've been run oner by a truck - now I understand why Rach said we should do it all again in two years: it'll take that long to recover!

Having said that, I'm voraciously reading through the Intrepid website, looking for the next adventure location, and I have an info night at Teach International tomorrow, so hopefully another trip will be in the works soon...

For now, I'm busy uploading my photos to Flickr (and it's taking longer than I envisioned when I gave Grandma an ETA of 24 hours on the phone yesterday). Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon are ready to roll, though.

The link is below. You can either click on the thumbnails one by one, or click on the slideshow option up the top right above the pics. For the slideshow, you can view the desciptions for each shot by rolling your mouse over the photo and clicking on the "i" that appears.

Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon


LC

No comments: